21 Reasons Why You Must Visit Australia Before You Die
There are places that should be on your bucket list. And then there’s Australia.
1. Belgian Johan Lolos has been traveling around Australia for a year. If his pictures don’t make you want to jump on a plane RIGHT NOW you must be CRAZY!
2. When Lolos arrived in Australia, he had 500 followers on Instagram. He leaves next week with more than 26,000, following him for fabulous images like this.
3. Night-time at Uluru, Northern Territory.
4. Secret spot, Blue Mountains, NSW
5. Devils Marbles, NT.
6. Darwin, Northern Territory.
7. Bay of Fires, Tasmania.
8. Whitehaven Beach, Queensland.
9. Whitehaven Beach, same lookout.
10. Heart Reef, Great Barrier Reef, Queensland.
11. Gunlom Falls, Kakadu National Park, NT.
12. Kangaroo Island, South Australia.
13. Katherine Gorge, Northern Territory.
14. Karijini National Park, Western Australia.
15. Margaret River, Western Australia.
16. Kakadu, Northern Territory.
17. Loch Ard Gorge, Great Ocean Road, Victoria.
18. Nudey Beach, Fitzroy Island, FNQ.
19. Rainbow Beach, Queensland.
20. Sydney Harbour, New South Wales.
21. Shell Beach, Shark Bay, Western Australia.