15 Things You Can Do In Australia That You Can’t Do Anywhere Else
Australia: the land of sun, sea, and oversized roadside attractions. It may seem worlds away, but it’s worth the trip. And with a Working Holiday Visa, the trip will almost be long enough.
1. Celebrate Christmas in summer (with 5 lb of fresh prawns and an afternoon foray to the beach)!
2. Follow this daily routine:
3. Hang out with wallabies in their natural habitat.
4. Snorkel the Great Barrier Reef.
5. Kick back with a few mates.
6. Watch the sun set over Uluru.
7. Head down to Bondi Beach with your inflatable flip-flop.
8. Watch a game of AFL.
9. Drive the Great Ocean Road and visit the Twelve Apostles.
10. Take didgeridoo lessons from a member of one of the oldest cultures on earth.
11. Dine at a bonafide sausage sizzle.
12. Visit the opal capital of the world (which also happens to be an underground town).
It’s so hot in Coober Pedy, South Australia, that the residents had to go underground.