1. Remove avocado stems to gauge its ripeness.
Coconuts can be used for everything from shaving to washing your hair.
4. Cup bacon and eggs together for convenient breakfast bites.
If you love bacon and eggs for breakfast, try out this little hack for bite-size portions.
5. Yogurt makes a healthy substitute for nearly anything.
6. Freeze red and white wine before cooking.
This way when a recipe calls for either, you will always have the wine available. Just drop a cube in and cook.
Cutting soft foods with dental floss will prevent them from becoming flat.
8. Crack eggshells for trippy dye patterns.
9. To keep potatoes from budding, place an apple in the bag with the potatoes.
10. Bake eggs instead of boiling them.
Alton Brown Method of Hard-Cooking Eggs: 325 degrees for 30 minutes. Baked eggs are better because they are less sulfurous (smelly) and the texture of the finished eggs is creamier.
11. But if you must boil, follow this guide:
12. Toast two slices of bread together for the perfect sandwich.
13. Making the perfect ice cream sandwich:
14. Pair these wines and cheeses together.
15. Make the perfect loaded potato.
16. How to make super easy sugar cookie bowls.
17. Keep cakes moist by placing a piece of bread on top overnight.
18. Avoid messy hands while eating popsicles.
19. If you put a thumbprint in the middle of your burger it will cook flat, not round.
20. Lather a moat of PB around the J for a drip-free PB&J sandwich.
21. Determine serving size with your hand.
22. Make dried fruits in your oven.
23. Put wooden spoon over a boiling pot to prevent spill overs.
24. How to make a bacon taco bowl:
25. Make a brick oven at home for $5.
26. Keep your avocados green longer with the help of lemon.
27. Use a paper towel to keep your salad fresh and avoid sogginess.
28. Bake tortillas to make your own crispy taco shells.
29. Section off your beef before freezing to have portion-sized patties after.
30. The ultimate freezer guide:
31. Cookies ‘n’ cream coffee with Oreos:
32. How to make salad in a jar for lunch:
33. Pizza eggs! (Or what to do with leftover pizza)
34. The budget Big Mac